Jane miss those moments in Osaka.I went there for 3 weeks Spring intensive Program( Language and Cultural)
Although I am not interested in learning Japanese language....
But I am lucky to know some new friends from Korea and Japan.
They was kind and friendly to me.
Even we use body language to communicate sometimes.
It still have fun.
And finally I realized, smile is the most effective communication tools....no matter what background we came from , what language we are speaking, how the culture between us is different................
Jane really miss miss all my opa and girls friend.
I miss you guys.............*_*
How should I say ' I miss you' in Korean?
'i miss you' in korean,
ReplyDelete'보고싶어요.(Bogosipoyo~)'
Jane, i really miss you, too.
보고 싶어요~
'i miss you' in korean,
ReplyDelete'보고싶어요.(Bogosipoyo~)'
Jane, i really miss you, too.
보고 싶어요~
-Sola
'i miss you' in korean,
ReplyDelete'보고싶어요.(Bogosipoyo~)'
Jane, i really miss you, too.
보고 싶어요~
-Sola
hahahha...............
ReplyDeletesola~~~~
u guys must very busy for ur studies now....
i am ald in my homecountry, malaysia...
and going to continue master on july in Melbourne, Australia.
I am planning to do the backpack travel to Korea this the end of the year.
will u guys welcome me?