i am a lucky girl...... 留学....MELBOURNE~~
Dear Miss Jane, congratulation for your new study. Hoped you always have the best.Regards,Bo Bo Ho
although I dunno who r u.but thanks anyway.
you're very welcome. come to indonesia please and visit my wife. she would be very happy to see you.:-)
Bo Bo Ho,do I know your wife?
hey, she's your best friend. guess who?
Marlia .....lia....lia....lia....!!!!!!
yes. just between you and me, shes still talking while she's sleeping. :D
Dear Miss Jane, congratulation for your new study. Hoped you always have the best.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Bo Bo Ho
although I dunno who r u.
ReplyDeletebut thanks anyway.
you're very welcome. come to indonesia please and visit my wife. she would be very happy to see you.
ReplyDelete:-)
Bo Bo Ho,
ReplyDeletedo I know your wife?
hey, she's your best friend. guess who?
ReplyDeleteMarlia .....lia....lia....lia....!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyes. just between you and me, shes still talking while she's sleeping. :D
ReplyDelete